Return Policy and Shipping Issues
WEST COAST BOAT ZINCS RETURN POLICY AND SHIPPING ISSUES
It is our goal to ensure that you get the anodes that you need to best take care of your boat. If you ordered something incorrectly or need other assistance please contact us so that we can help you get just what you need for your corrosion protection.
We accept returns within 20 days of receipt of product*
- Anodes that have been in water do not qualify for return.
- Anodes that have been damaged do not quality for return.
- The customer will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- We will refund the purchase price of your order, less a restocking fee that will equal no greater than 15% of your original purchase. The restocking fee is equated based on credit card processing fees and shipping cost from the original order.
- There is no refund for shipping costs.
- Please contact us via e-mail or phone to get a return authorization.
- Returns, once approved, should be sent to:
Returns: West Coast Boat Zincs
2540 Shelter Island Dr Ste C
San Diego, CA 92106
Warranties or Guarantees
We do not have any warranties or guarantees, but we do want to be sure you are pleased with your West Coast Boat Zincs experience. Please contact us if you have any quality issues with the anodes you order.
Shipping Issues or Concerns
- If your shipment does not arrive in a timely manner, please contact us via email. Once your shipment has left our warehouse, we only have access to the same information you have linked to your tracking number.
- PACKAGE LOST IN SHIPPING NETWORK- Contact us via email and we will file a claim on your behalf to rectify the shipping error. In most of these cases, we are able to offer you a full refund, or reship the items that you originally ordered.
- PACKAGE LOST AFTER DELIVERY- Unfortunately, since the package was delivered, we no longer have the ability to file a claim as the shipper. You will need to contact them yourself to file a claim for this delivery using the tracking number provided upon purchase.